Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has neither been previously published, nor is it under consideration with another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements and author criteria outlined in the Author Guidelines (Chicago Style (author-date) citation system, use endnotes for additional information).
By submitting an article, review, or editorial, authors consent to the following copyright policy:
Authors retain the copyright to their work for all published articles, reviews, and editorials in Oikonomos but transfer the license to publish the work to the journal. The journal has a Creative Commons license to edit, to publish either digitally or in print, and to distribute the author's article, editorial, or book review. Authors may reuse, distribute, and adapt all or any part of their works for noncommercial purposes. Noncommercial purposes include the posting of pre-prints and copies of the published article, editorial, or review on personal and institutional websites (your website, your university's website, etc), in academic repositories (ie Academia.edu, SSRN, etc), and in job, promotion, and graduate and professional school applications, as long as in all cases the author directly links to the DOI for the article, review, or editorial from the journal website.
Any third parties are barred from reuse of the material in the journal without permission as covered under the journal's CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license, which covers the full details of uses allowed and disallowed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.